Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, June 12, 2009

Joel is half a year old!

I can't believe it. He's 6 months old!!! Joel still is super sweet and smiley. He loves to jump in his Jumperoo and play with his big brother (pinch his big brother mostly). He had his first taste of cereal recently, and that didn't go well as you can see in the photo. But I'm 100% confident he'll eventually eat something besides milk. ;-) He now weighs 18 pounds, 8 ounces (75%), and he's 28.5 inches long (95%). He has light colored hair (almost blonde I guess) and hazel eyes (blue, grey, green, brown). I secretly hope he has hazel eyes just like the rest of us. I guess we'll have to wait and see.






I think Clark and Joel look different. Here's Clark at 6 months too (above).




1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, I see Joel likes cereal as much as Wyatt does! :) Wow, I'd say he looks a lot different than Clark. Did either of you have light-colored hair when you were little? Seriously, his stats are so close to Wyatt's... we'll have to get these two little boys together sometime! I'm planning a trip home in July :)

    ReplyDelete