Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, December 10, 2010

A walk down memory lane--four years ago

 Just for fun, I was looking through our old photos.  I couldn't help but walk down memory lane.
 
It's so hard to believe that four years ago, it was just Michael and I.   Wow, four years later, we have three children!!!  And we look so much older!!! ;-)


 
Four years ago, Michael had a great group of guys in Texas who held each other accountable, and we were part of an exciting church plant. 

Four years ago, we lived in McKinney, Texas.  Michael had to commute about an hour each way in our vehicles Freezer Burn and Madame Blueberry.  I taught second grade, and I loved it. 
Little did we know that we were on the verge of a new and exciting adventure in Tennessee!

Four years = a lot of change and adventure!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Jenna,
    So glad your family made your way to Tennessee! You are/were such a blessing to me at McConnell! You and Michael look so cute in your picture. Now you guys are a sweet and beautiful family of five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete