Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Michael!

 This past week was Michael's birthday.  His first present was the removal of his cast!! 
 When it was removed, we were able to see where his ankle was cut. 
He is happy with the freedom!!!
 He also got to order a new Iphone for work.  FUN!!!  
So now he doesn't have to fight with his kids for his phone!


 The kids made him a chocolate cake and put Harry Potter Legos on it.  
Friends came over for lunch and cake and ice cream.


 We went garage saling on Saturday for birthday fun and found some great deals!!!  
Even Karissa found some cute pink toys!
Michael is an incredible family man.  He loves us all with a deep, patient, Godly love.  He has taught me so much in our lives together.  I see so many of his amazing qualities in my boys.   I am so blessed to have him as my leader, husband, and best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment