Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

34 Never Felt Better!

Today is my 34th birthday. It's a great day.
 And I have never felt more loved by my family and friends!
I just don't feel worthy and deserving.  I just have to breath in and let it sink in.
The truth is I am not worthy, but God is a gracious, kind God. 

I have received such beautiful cards from dear family and my favorite dessert from dear friends.

This morning I was surprised by a beautiful tribute!  My MOPS friends showered me with their kind words and a gardener's dream gift: herbs, tools, pot, gloves, and apron.

And this beautiful bouquet was at my door this afternoon from a neighbor.


With all the love and attention, today I almost forgot that life is short and fleeting,  and I am only one in billions that walk on the Earth each day. But the truth is one day I will be long gone and long forgotten.  The hope that I cling to is that these few years and my life will add up to one thing: a legacy of God's grace.   My purpose I strive for is to share the real, true power of God's Amazing Grace through Jesus Christ.  Only by His grace, I live.

I would love to hear your purpose for living.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment