Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Potty Training Day Four and MORE

I felt it was time to try to potty train on Monday, so we are giving it a go. So far everything has gone as expected--a few wet pants and no luck on the number two. Clark seems to enjoy the treats and attention.

The other day I was walking around the house and noticed our siding was deteriorating. After inspection, we decided we need to paint our house. The good news is we just refinanced and have a extra money because we have no house payments for two months. We are going to have to buy a tall ladder, paint sprayer, and expensive outside paint. We give thanks to God for providing the money to do all this with.

The bad news is it is a big house and very tall. We have a basement, two stories, and an attic! I don't know how tall that is, but it's more than a 28 foot ladder can handle. So far we are just handling this side first. We have bleached it, pressure washed it, and now we are caulking it. It's tough trying to do this with two little kids, but we have made it work so far. Michael and I each have ladders, Clark plays in the yard with the dogs, and Joel hangs out in his bouncy seat.




Clark saw Joel wearing a hat today (it was a little windy and cold), so he wanted his hat too. I grabbed his fire fighter hat. The first thing he did was run to the ladder and climb it to get up to daddy. It was just too cute, so I had to snap a few shots of my Firefighter Clark with a bubble wand to the rescue!!!

Here's Joel in his hat. Today I didn't go up because it was too cold and windy. We mainly cheered Daddy on while he worked on the ladder. One thing is for sure, we Loftons are do-it- yourselfers!!!! And we stick together!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Clark is just the cutest. His little sweater looks like a fireman jacket. I love it! Ok call me so i can watch them babies and y'all can get more work done ... I MEAN IT!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete