Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I declare today pajama day!


After a very exhausting weekend of painting the exterior of our home (thanks to some awesome friends for helping!!!), I have decided we all could use a little vacation. So today is official pajama day at our home. Mommy and the boys are enjoying a day at home in our comfy pjs. I refuse to go anywhere or do anything except change Joel's diapers of course. ;-) Potty training for Clark is going well!!!

Oh...to add to our special day it snowed for a few hours this morning!!! No accumulation, but it was beautiful.

We'll have to post pictures of our house later!!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your pajama day! Since we're trying to sell our house, I can't let any dishes pile up and I have to maintain the house after three kids!!!! They help me as much as they are able to at their maturity level, but it gets to exhausting to never get to sit down. I need to wash dishes and fold laundry and paint the bathroom a second coat today! But I'm giving myself an hour here to rest a bit, wishing I could sleep. But I can't do that because I have to take Creed to the doctor again and I'm afraid I'll sleep too long and miss the appointment. Fever for three days straight and totally acting sick. And getting all of us out of the door takes about 30 minutes of prep time. Anyway, I'm so tired.

    ReplyDelete