Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jesus Brunch

At Target last Friday, I ran into my "old" friend , Sara, and a new friend, Andrea.  We got to talking and realized we would all be in town for Christmas, so we planned a Christmas Eve brunch.




Andrea made the best pancakes I've ever eaten.  Sara brought a delicious egg casserole, and I'm not even going to tell you how pieces I ate.   I brought Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls with icing that said "Happy Birthday, Jesus".


Between the three of us, we had five kiddos that were two or younger.  But they played together really well. Clark made a great friend with Andrea's little girl.  They cuddled up in the bed and played for a long while.  I joked that this will not okay in ten years!!!


The one year olds really liked the balloons. 
Oh yes, I forgot to mention the big boys (our husbands) enjoyed playing bowling on the Wii.

It was a lot of fun getting together with friends and seeing the kids play with each other.  Thank you Jesus for giving us a reason to celebrate so so much. 
Happy Birthday, Dear Friend.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like soooo much fun! And your cinnamon rolls made my mouth drool. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete