Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, December 18, 2009

An ordinary day around the house

Yesterday was a cold, but sunny day.  So we just hung out around the house.  Joel of course wanted to ride his truck around.  That's one of his favorite things to do lately.  Where did my baby go????


Clark wanted to paint, so he painted a rainbow on a wooden train with his watercolors.  He even named his train.  (Thomas has changed his brain forever.)

Then Clark wanted to go outside.  I gave in.   I love our view from the back of our house.  It's easier to see the mountains when the leaves are gone.  Here's a picture of what we see whenever we look out the windows.  I still can't believe I can see mountains after coming from Texas.  I know it's not much, but it's a huge blessing to my heart.


Clark played outside all by himself for an hour.  It was 40 degress, but I made him keep on his hat.  I couldn't believe I have a kid old enough to go play outside. I checked on him every few minutes.  I was a nervous wreck, but I figured it was time to let go a little.  Again I wonder where did my little boy go?
Joel was stuck inside with me.  He looks sad; doesn't he? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment