Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Big Six Date Experiment #1

Well we did it....we went on date #1 and had a blast.
Thanks to First Things First for the ideas.  http://firstthings.org/page/newsletter/great-datexperiment
We went out to eat at a restaurant that we got a $25 certificate for $4 on restaurants.com.  We really enjoyed the Big Six questions and had some good conversations.  My assignment was to pat his bottom at least twice.  I got some funny looks when I did that in public especially from the men.  He had to call me silly pet names. 

Then our next assignment was to buy each other very cheap, meaningful presents at a store.  We stopped off at Wal-Mart and with a few minutes to spare before our carriage became a pumpkin.  He picked out a vanilla candle with the story that the smell of vanilla will forever remind him of me.  Awwww.  I picked up a piggy bank to start saving money for Michael's dreams which I found out during our dinner conversation.  We also had to take a picture of ourselves.

It was so nice to get out of the house and focus on each other.  I was reminded of why we fell in love and felt my heart grow even more in love with my prince charming.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so pleasant to get out of the residence and center on each other. I was reminded of why we cut down in love and felt my heart grow even more in worship with my prince attractive.
    vietnam dong

    ReplyDelete