Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Did the Easter Bunny Come Early And Leave Goose Eggs?

Both of our boys got goose eggs this weekend!  We were out enjoying the beautiful weather, and they both
 fell and hit their heads on the deck. 
 It's hard to see Joel's, but it was pretty big.
He's getting better with all his illnesses, but he's still not sleeping.  I'm going to take him to the doctor in the morning to get  help. Otherwise I'm going to go insane with the lack of sleep. I just hope the doctor's office doesn't call child protective services on me when they see that my kids are black and blue.

4 comments:

  1. lol .. maybe those black and blues will encourage the doctors to help hehe :) Hope this is a better week for you! Love ya and im prayin for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crazy winter/spring it's been for you guys. I'm praying for strength to get through all of this, and for God to use it all for your good and His glory. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did the doctor say? I am glad to hear Joel is on the med! Love ya,Meggan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got some answers at the doctor today! Seeing those pictures of your bruised up boys reminded me of the busted lip I was telling you about just the other day....You made me feel better when you told me to remember it was just an accident!

    ReplyDelete