Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have found a gold mine!

I just have to say that God is so good to bless us with friendship.  I love family.  I love my husband, and I love my kids.  BUT there is something so different and golden about Godly girl friends.  

Last year after a women's conference, I was approached by two ladies (separately) who felt God calling them into a deeper relationship with Him and felt the need for accountability and encouragement.  Thus was the beginning of a tri-friendship that would take me through the depths of discouragement and struggle and to the tops of glory and blessing. 

We meet weekly (if possible) to hold each other accountable to stay in God's Word, to confess our struggles, and to pray for each other.  It is so refreshing to be real and open with these ladies who I know will love me without questions when they see the "ugly me" and who care about my daily struggles and joys.

I decided to post this to encourage others to seek out the same accountablity.  I have found a gold mine, and just couldn't just keep it to myself.


My favorite verse of the day:
May the Lord bless you and protect you.
May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his favor and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

1 comment:

  1. Blake prays this blessing over us every morning before he leaves to go to work. Isn't it awesome to have Godly friendships? Love when Father God blesses us with great friends in our lives.

    ReplyDelete