Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A BERRY Good Day!

Today WAS a berry good day!  After six long days, Michael aka Daddy is back home!! We picked him up at the airport at midnight.  Then we spent the day having lots of fun.  Michael surprised us with presents from Boston.  Then we went garage saling. 




We had to pick up groceries, and strawberries (our favorite) were on sale for $1.00 a pound.  So we got A LOT.  The boys helped Michael wash them.  Actually they made a mess and ate tons of berries.
Some how a banana got caught up with all the strawberries. No worries Clark washed it too.
S
I made a cobbler.  Yummy!

Joel mostly ate a bite off one and threw it back into the pile.  He was our taste tester.
Clark really wanted me to take a picture of the strawberry.


After grilling hamburgers and eating on the porch, we played in the backyard.


The boys played fetch with our sweet old Katie.

Clark didn't want Daddy to go anywhere without him.  He really missed his daddy last week.  (so did I)
I love this picture of my boys.

Daddy's day back was a BERRY good day!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get strawberries for one dollar? Jackson eats them up...and so do I! Did you make strawberry cobbler? I haven't made that before. I bet you are so glad to have daddy at home again! That's rough!! Hope ya found some good stuff garage saling...going to have my own in a few weeks. Not sure if anyone will want my stuff, but I am going to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete