Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So Happy Together....

Psalm 133:1
How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity.
( I pray this verse over my boys all of my days.)

Over night my boys have become best friends.  They can play together for hours, and the laughter is absolutely beautiful.  I just stand back and watch in awe.  I know many of you are further down the path, and you have had this joy for years.  So excuse this "young" mom who just can't hold back her thankfulness and excitement.
Here are the boys taking turns pushing each other in the truck.
When they are playing, Clark sings a song about teamwork (his own version of Wonder Pets)!  Here they are singing and working together to fill a bucket.


3 comments:

  1. I think that is my favorite verse! There is no better feeling then your kids playing well together! Im so thankful the Lord has let you see this beautiful blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Jenna! Love your posts. It excites me to think about Jackson meeting his little brother/sister. I pray they will be buddies for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing! It's what we all want for our kids...and it's fun to see it start to happen. Thanks for sharing!

    And you don't have to put "young" in quotes...you're still young! ;) (At least you are compared to some of us!)

    Bree

    ReplyDelete