Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What a month!!

 Levi is now one month old. I think he looks a lot like Michael's baby pictures.  
He has such chubby cheeks which are great for smothering with kisses.

He's 22 inches long now which is in the 95th percentile.  And he is off the charts with his weight.
The doctor said that they don't make "them" that big. He weighed 12 pounds and 15 ounces which is four pounds and 1 ounce gain in one month.  No wonder I've been craving butter cream icing. :-)

Wow it has been a month, and my head is still spinning from family visiting, surgery recovery, new baby, baby blues, building a tree house, yard work, starting our garden, and everything else we've been into.

Here's my attempt at taking pictures of Levi and failing miserably.  Joel would not leave us alone, so I took pictures of Joel getting in the way.  He loves to tell me how cute Levi is.  Little does he know Mommy thinks he and Levi both are deliciously cute.  I love my boys.
(Yes that's water guns beside Joel. Poor baby Levi will have to grow up fast to keep up with big brothers.)
  The doctor predicted Levi will have blue eyes even with our family history of hazel eye color. 
Only time will tell.


 
My four boys
I am totally outnumbered four boys to one girl.   
It's a good thing I like shooting guns, fishing, camping, and doing anything outside. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Blue eyes wouldnt that be somethin! I sure do love those lofton kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This makes my heart melt - you have such a sweet family and I can't wait to spend more time with you all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete