Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

I've Been Busy Like an Ant

I love hard work and old fashioned life.  I was born that way. 
I have thoroughly enjoyed learning to do something things this year.

My mother-in-law taught me how to knit. This is my first baby blanket dedicated to baby Hannah.



I canned lots and lots of plum, strawberry, and handpicked blackberry jelly!

I also canned home grown tomatoes, applesauce from the apple orchard, and fresh Georgia peaches from my "neighbors".


I put back a lot of my extra garden produce in my deep freeze.


I planted these gardens right after my c-section with a simple prayer.  "God feed my family. "
And God did provide more than enough.
Here's one of my backyard gardens--peppers in the lower section and tomatoes in the upper. 

Looking back at 2011, I have to say it was productive.  I had my third son and learned how to knit, garden, and can this year!!
I hope to inspire you to learn something new too in 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment