Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Teething, Stomach Flu, and Mycoplasma Can't Stop Us From Smiling

We have been under the gun lately with illnesses.  Last week we suffered from an awful stomach flu that was accompanied by body aches, head ache, and the other stuff.   All five of us had it at the same time.  Clark threw up every 20 minutes for 13 hours.  Poor Levi has not eaten much in nine days, and he still has a very messed up stomach.

  Then this week, we have had a horrible cold that I believe is mycoplasma which is a bacterial based cold that often leads to pneumonia. Itchy irritated eyes are also a sign of this illness. 

And little mister has cut his first two teeth on the bottom. 



There is nothing like getting really sick to make you thankful for good health.  I thank God for my healthy kids and husband.  I know this may not always be, but today I rejoice in the gift of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment