Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Home Schooling in Peace

Peace, Rest, Joy, Laughter, Hugs, and Fun
Those are some words that I pair with homeschooling.
 
Today we stayed in our pjs all day.  We did school in our pjs, and we had a picnic lunch in the front yard while acting Jonah and the big fish and Abraham and Issac in our pjs.
 
I praise God for the sweet times I have with my children teaching them and training them.

\
Oh oh oh...I know he's mine, but I declare him completely kiss-a-licious.
 
 
After being inspired with Ten Apples on Top. The boys learned how to balance today. Using books and apples, they discovered it wasn't that easy.

Here's us at the learning table working on math (Clark), comprehension (Joel), handwriting (Mr. W), and eating books (Levi).

No comments:

Post a Comment