Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

It's a blistery cold day here.  The wind is whipping the leaves that lay on the barren ground from autumn's glory.  The skies are gray and flurries fill the sky from time to time.  The temperature is steadily dropping as the cold front moves in.  The temperature will be in the teens soon. 

But inside our home, we have a fire blazing bringing warmth, hope, and beauty.  My children are happily playing together and discovering the secrets to life: forgiveness and grace.  And my sweet baby is all bundled up radiating joy as she learning about the world for the first time.  We are so blessed.  Not because everything is going good right this second, but because God is that GOOD!  He is good during the mountain tops and the valleys of life.  My God is mighty to save and slow to anger and abounding in love. 


Just as I know this cold front will pass, spring rains will come, and the sun will fill the earth with the great warmth of summer, He is that real to me.  I hope He is that real to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment