Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, January 3, 2014

My Littles Are Sick :-(

I am figuring out that having more kids equals more illnesses.    I don't remember Clark or Joel getting sick often. But add Levi and Karissa Hope, and it seems we always have some kind of bug.  Today all four are coughing.  Levi has a fever of 103.  I took him to the doctor, and he got a new "toy" for his breathing treatments.  He also has an ear infection.  Asthma and tubes are now on the table.   Karissa was awake all night coughing and vomiting up snot. After the second night of misery, we took her in too.  She has croop and an ear infection.  Now my five month old is on antibotics. 

 It can be so hard when two or more kids NEED you, and you can't be there for them when you want.   I am trying hard to just breathe and enjoy all the cuddle time I'm getting. I hope that I can use this time of sicknesses to show my love to my family and make them feel extra special. 
Levi during a treatment.  Towel is for when he throws up mucus.  :-)
Our MEDS!
My drooling, snotty princess

No comments:

Post a Comment