Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another gray dreary day

The weather here in TN has been gray and/or rainy for what seems like months now. Clark and I are very ready for spring, so we can go outside. We are both outdoors people. I love that about him.

We got a new double stroller to go walking as a family. We go to the mall, stores, or the park when we can. Clark has done great riding in it. He gets to be in the front. The only trouble is when he decides to chunk his toys, and then we usually step on them. Right now, he loves to play with my flabby, saggy, after baby stomach. I think it reminds him of jello, but he loves squeezing it and pushing on it. It makes me feel good that at least someone can enjoy this disgusting part of having a baby.


Joel is now one month old and one day. He has a doctor's appointment on Wed for his one month check up. He is doing really well. He's definitely a spit up baby. I could never figure out why people gave me so many bibs when Clark was little. He never spit up. Joel has taught me the importance of a bib! Joel is much more alert now. He is awake for hours at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Looks like you've got this blog thing down just fine!! Wow, have we got similar babies when it comes to the spit up. Lila spit up barely at all... Wyatt goes through 2-3 outfits a day it seems. I try to use bibs but most of the ones we have the neck hole is still too big (the spit-up goes down his neck and hits his clothes). Oh well, I'm not going to wish away any time b/c I know he'll grow into them so fast anyway. Hard to believe we've had him now for almost 3 months! Next time we're in AL we'll have to get these kids together again! : )

    ReplyDelete