Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Joel had his one month check up





These two pictures are of Clark and Joel when they both were one month old. Can you tell which is which? Joel in the one on the bottom. I can't help but compare the boys all the time to each other. I know that I'll have to stop one day, or else I'll do permanent damage to their egos. But while they're young, I figure it's okay. Today we learned that Joel went from 9 pounds 6 ounces to now his big whopping 11 pounds 13 ounces (90%), and he is 23 inches long (95%). The doctor said he was doing great.



Here's Clark playing in just his shirt. He loves when I take off his pajamas in the morning. He'll run away from me and try to stay naked. Today I managed to get his shirt on, but I let him leave his pants off all morning. Michael calls him our Polar Bear man. No matter the temperature, Clark loves being naked!!!




I tried to take pictures of the boys today. It was a disaster as always. But when Joel started squirming and I went to pick him up, Clark got upset. Clark really wanted Joel to stay on his lap. He kissed Joel over and over while I was taking pictures. It melted my heart to see Clark love his little brother.


Clark calls Joel "my little brother". I find Clark always covering Joel with his blanket and trying to shove Joel's pacifer in his mouth when Joel starts crying. He's a great big brother.







3 comments: