Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 Months Old





Two months ago I was in on operating room laughing and waiting to meet my baby boy. And now it's two months later. Time goes by so fast, but so much has happened in two months. Mostly I have fallen in love over and over again with this little (well big) bundle of joy. Joel is a super easy baby.


I can't help but compare, so I thought I'd share. Here is a picture of Clark and Joel when they were two months old. Clark's in the black and white.
Joel weighs 13 pounds, 14 ounces (90%). Clark was 13 pounds, 6 ounces. So Joel is not so big anymore. And Joel is 24 1/4 inches long (90%). Clark was 24 1/2.

Clark calls Joel Joey. So I think we might have a nickname in the making.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. They are looking more alike, but of course that might all change. My boys looked alike at that age and now they don't. Thanks for the update on Joel and the cute pictures of both boys! I think it's cute that Clark gave Joel a nickname!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely getting big! They really do look alike!

    ReplyDelete