Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Before and After



Well what can I say...I should have known. Vanity lead me down the road of disappointment. I have been feeling yucky, so I thought I'd do a little pampering by coloring my hair with a kit from the store. I carefully picked on the one that looked closest to my own color. And honestly, I was trying to color the gray hairs that are partying on my thirty year old head. So I followed the directions and colored my hair with the hopes that only I would notice. Well, my hair turned BLACK!!!! EEEEK! All my pretty God given and salon treated reddish highlights--GONE!
It has been a shock. I am not loving my body right now, and my hair is driving me crazy. But I was digging my hair color.
I have accepted that I am now black headed. I am getting my money back from the easy but not so nice company. And I'm requesting they pay for a salon to bleach and color my hair back to normal. We'll see what they say. I thought it was worth a shot.
So that's my sob story about color in a box. Watch out friends!!! And call them first or you might end up like me. :-)




1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet Jenna,

    Girl you are a beautiful princess of the almighty King! I love the dark hair it brings out your pretty eyes! You looked so pretty with your green sweater yesterday. Dont let those little thoughts creep in. You are gorgeous plain and simple!

    ReplyDelete