Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Hanukkah--my son is a model

This post is nothing more than a proud momma bragging on her baby. So stop now if you'll get sick. ;-)

Okay so in the summer we participated in Olan Mills model photo shoot for their winter advertisement campaign. There were "billions" of kids getting their pictures taken for free. Then you get hundreds of dollars of free pictures. It was FABULOUS, and we were so thankful! The only problem for me was Clark was a grumpy little guy during the shoot. They only managed to take ONE picture of him because he was throwing a tantrum (it was past his nap time).

Well as it turns out Clark made their website--front page!  It was Clark's ONE picture had made it unto their final cut. He's on one of their promotional photo cards.

The neatest thing is one of my MOPS friend's son was selected as the top model, and his picture is on everything. He is a cute kid!

So if you are in Olan Mills looking at their Christmas photo cards choices, you might seeing Clark with the inscription below saying "Happy Hanukkah". (yes that made me laugh)

2 comments:

  1. I went to Olan Mills website since we don't have any stores around here, but they didn't have it online. Bummer. Anyway, yes that was Evan Bleakley on my blog... good eye! Glad you guys are doing well and enjoying the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I went on the website, and they still have the old pictures. Maybe they'll have it up soon and then I'll put the link on. Thanks for checking.

    ReplyDelete