Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our First Halloween with Joel

For Halloween night, Joel was a panda. Clark was a dinosaur; he was inspired by the new PBS show Dinosaur Train. We got lots of candy and had a great time!!!!


Daddy and Clark carved Joel's first pumpkin. It had three teeth in honor of Joel.


Choo choo boy to the rescue. Clark is "rescuing" his friend on the trampoline.

On Friday we went to a fun Halloween party. We are the Tetragrammaton Warriors (a fancy way to say God's Warriors).

Michael's super identity was All American Man. His super powers are house repairs of any kind, chopping wood in a single swing, saving the day five insurance claims at a time, making a two year old eat vegetables, calming a screaming baby, and defeating the algebra monster.

Jenna was Wonder Momma with the powers to push mow the lawn while carrying a child on her back; fall off ladders without breaking bones; keep house, play with her kids, and help mankind all on a few hours of sleep.

Clark was Choo Choo Boy with the powers to recall all of Thomas and His Friends, leap off tall objects and get up to do it again, say hello to every single person we pass and make most of them smile, and make Joel giggle.

Joel was Blink with the powers to climb the stairs when no one is looking, put everything he shouldn't in his mouth, eat a banana at lightning speed, and destroy Clark's toys and games all in a blink.


2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes and your creativity. I miss talking with you!!! Today we are having a garage sale. Kind of makes me wish we could go shopping at garage sales instead of giving one. Oh well. I'm raising the money I need for the rest of our K homeschool curriculum. Love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. You are looking really skinny! You look great! Got any motivating words for my cause?? I was deprived of eating at all for so long, I lost about 7or 8 pounds, but I gained half back. I have enjoyed eating in rebellion of all the liquid diet days and pre-op no food, no water days I had to endure!! Email me or call me and tell me how you did it, and maybe I'll get motivated!!! I plan on walking next week for my first time. My body is more soggy than it's ever been from all the illness and laying down, and just lack of strength to exercise. I can do it now!!! So that should help. Anyway, maybe you can help me from way over there! :-)

    ReplyDelete