Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Father's Day Craft

I don't have the time or money to be crafty, but I can't deny that I am a crafter by heart.  I saw my inspiration the other day on a blog.  I got so excited about making a present for Michael that I couldn't even sleep the night before.  This is a craft the boys helped me by painting on the Mod Podge. It's a medium sized tile and scrapbook paper.  It cost under a $1.00.  I made an extra for my little guy I nanny.


Enough about crafts, and on to the more important topic.  Michael is a great dad.  He always involves his boys in whatever he is doing.  He lets them "help" in his jobs around the house.  He is patient, playful, and loving every second with them.  He desires to teach them so much about life.  He wants to pour out so much of himself to them.  He reminds me of what Jesus said about how our earthly fathers give us so much, and he compares that to our Heavenly Father.  Michael is that father who would give everything to make his children happy and safe.  I am so proud of Michael.   And I am so thankful my children have him as their daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute craft! I may borrow that for school next year. YOu are so creative and resourceful. I miss you dearly. I wish just wishing we could drive and see you guys. Love you all. Meggan

    ReplyDelete