Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Less than 24 hours!!!

Well... in less than 24 hours, I'll be in an operating room meeting my son!  I'm so excited and READY. 
I think I would be willing to do just about anything to have this baby.   Here's a few snapshots of our last day with just the four of us.

 
 
If I look tired, I am.  I have been exhausted for the past few months.  And I promise I feel even bigger than I look. :-)  I can't wear any of my "big" maternity clothes because my tummy sticks out too far.  I can't wait to find out how big this boy is. 



 
Joel is laying on the crib mattress in the nursery which is full of kidney dialysis boxes.  If this was my first baby, I would be panicked. But I've come a long way.  On Sunday, we discovered our crib was recalled.  So we took it down and mailed pieces of it to the company.  We should be receiving our new replacement crib in a week.
 
Here's hide and seek Clark hanging out with Grandma and Paw Paw during PawPaw's kidney dialysis.  Michael is trying to focus on work while we hustle around getting ready for the big day.








1 comment:

  1. You've probably already had him by the time I post this comment, but good luck! You look exactly how I looked at 9 months pregnant with Sadie. My belly stuck out so ridiculously far; it was so uncomfortable. She was only 8-5, so he may not be as big as you think! Wishing you a swift recovery and happy birth day!

    ReplyDelete