Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Levi Joseph Lofton--Happy Birth Day!

Here we are in the operating room, right after Levi was born.
Levi Joseph was born at 9:00 am on March 16.  He weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 21.25 inches long.

 
Here's relieved momma and her bright eyed boy. 

 
Proud Daddy and his yawning son

 
Happy baby with a full tummy of warm milk

 29 hours after the c-section, we headed home.  I can't stand hospitals, so we get out of there as soon as they let us.  Joel and Clark were happy to see us. Joel wanted to help with the diaper change.
Happy Birthday Party for Levi!
We stopped off and picked up a cake, balloons, and a few gifts to celebrate Levi's Birth Day. 

My four big boys.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! I love the name Levi :) Jenna, you look so great in the pictures. I hope you are getting some good rest at home and recovery isn't too painful. Having a birthday party - what a great idea! Wish I'd thought of that. Today Piper turned 3 months old and Lila wanted to know if we were going to celebrate her birthday so I explained what a "birth" day is... I told her we could still sing if she wanted to though :) Congrats again, he is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! He's so beautiful. I'm glad you're home and doing well. We ran as fast as we could out of the hospital with Sadie, too. It's so nice to be back in your own house.

    ReplyDelete