Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Awww....Labor Day. 
  Today started out just right!  All five of us slept in late and woke up to beautiful rain pouring down and grey skies.  Michael made us breakfast: eggs, bacon, and toast.  Then I started working on finishing up a project upstairs.
I caulked and painted around a window that Michael installed a few weekends ago.  As I was finishing up, I heard Clark squeal, "Daddy, I am so excited I could do the happy dance."   I walked downstairs to find the two front rooms had been turned into roller coaster train track!





 The boys were having a blast watching their trains fly down the incline of their monster track.


 
We took advantage of the weather and played in the rain.  So far 7 inches of rain and counting.


 
After dinner they took a nice warm bath.  It was a great way to end a perfect day!

 
Levi the Lion


 
Here's Levi in his first ever pajamas!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment