Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Old Fashion Fun at the Drive in Movie Theater

 
If I haven't said this on my blog, let me say it now.   I love Chattanooga, and I think this is a great place to raise a family.  One more reason I love my home is the drive in movie theater.  A couple of weekends ago, we all went to see Cars 2 and Transformers 3.  It cost about $20 for the whole family to watch two new blockbuster movies and eat a HUGE bucket of popcorn.   I should have taken a picture of the screen.  They boast they they have the largest and most unique screens in the world.  I believe them.

The weather was perfect--just right for snuggling and blankies when the sun went down.  The boys preferred a bed on the ground while they watched their movie.  Clark fell asleep toward the end, but Joel was ready for the second movie at 11:30 pm.  He's our late night owl.  :-)

I can't wait to come here just with my husband on a date! 
So needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend you try it out too if you live in the area! 

No comments:

Post a Comment