Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Have a Middle Child? EEK!!

Our sweet Joel will be a big brother in March!!  I can't believe my baby will be the " middle child". 
 I'm sure if anyone can fend for his own, it's Joel. 
I actually think he'll have some adjustment problems when the baby arrives. 
I'll let you know once we are there. :-)

This is what he did when we told him he was going to be a big brother.  JUST KIDDING! 
No this is him posing for the camera.  This is his bad boy pose. 

I'd post more pictures of Clark, but he runs and hids when I get out the camera.   So you'll just have to look at Joel until Clark gets over this phase.

And about the next baby...we're due on March 25.  So I'm 15 weeks this week.  I was sicker than I have ever been with this pregnancy.  Everything has been so different.  I felt like I lived on the couch for 8-10 weeks.  I'm feeling much better, and I'm glad to be able to clean my house and play with my kids again.   I'm a little nervous about baby three, but I've been practicing with my little guy I nanny.   Three is going to be a CHARM.  I'll find out at the end of October if the baby is a boy or girl. 
 And yes my belly is growing like crazy. 

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad you are feeling better... can't wait to learn whether you will be blessed with another cute boy or enter the realm of girls :) Btw, I think the first picture of Joel looks so much like Michael. Do you get that a lot from people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So glad that you are feeling better! And...you won't be pregnant when it is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news!! Congratulations on the new baby!!!

    ReplyDelete