Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Week with Cousins

My sister's kids came and stayed with us for a week!  It was so much fun.  During the day, it was 6 kids and me.  I was exhausted by the end of the visit, and we made many amazing memories.  Clark and Kasmira loved each other.  He especially loved playing with her in the water.  Joel never got in the water, but he enjoyed watching from the sides.
One night, we went to a Lookouts baseball game.  We rode the open air trolley, got free hot dogs and drinks, and had a fun time.
There's my cool guys, DaShawn and Daylan.


Michael and Kasmira worked for days straight on building this roller coaster.
On the last night, we made individual pizzas.  The kids enjoyed designing their pizza creations.  Yum!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had given up the blog world - glad to see a post! :) I can't believe how much Kasmira has grown! Looks like you guys had fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, looks like you had a great visit with family! So much fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is so great. I can't believe how mature Kasmira looks. Has it really been that long? I'm so glad you had this chance with your sis's kids. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Colette and Amanda...Kasmira has grown up so much! I'm so glad she still has that special bond with you guys - what a blessing that she and her brothers are now playing with your little boys! And congrats on keeping your sanity with all the kids for a whole week! Actually my guess is that you probably had as much fun as they did! ;)

    Bree

    ReplyDelete