Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Doo

My boys are the best of friends these days.  They have so much fun together.  I'm cherishing that because I know it will not always be that way.  Of course Joel wants to be just like his big brother.  Lately, Joel has really really wanted to go "poo poo on the potty".  He throws the biggest fit if I don't let him try.   He is no where ready to start potty training (21 months), but he has gone several times in the potty. 
This picture made me laugh, and I hope it brings a little smile to your face too.  

And of course I'll have it blown up for their 16th birthday parties. ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha. Love your title :) Wyatt has had an interest in sitting on the potty too - but he hasn't done anything yet.

    ReplyDelete