Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Levi at 2 Months Old

My baby is already growing up way too fast.  He's about to burst out of 3-6 month old clothes.  I took him to the doctor this week and got his stats.  This future linebacker is 15 pounds 12 ounces which is off the charts still.  His height was 24.5 inches which was at the 95th percentile.  He's smiling more and fixating his gaze more than ever.  I know if I blink he'll be all grown up.  I try to kiss him at least 1000 times a day.  I want to always remember those sweet butterball cheeks.
 Mr. Chubs
 Levi was sucking on Clark's face during this photo.  Clark thought it tickled. Levi was disappointed.

How did I get the boys to look at me and smile?  
I hate to admit it, but I did tooting noises with my mouth.  It worked.  Boys are so funny. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Levi weighs more at 2 months than Piper did at 4 months! (I think she was 15 lb 8 oz but maybe it was 13 oz.) Anyway, he is a big 'un! So cute too. I agree, those cheeks look very kissable :) Love the last pic of all three boys, what a sweet family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you guys! I loooove that Levi was making eyes at me today and getting all cute and interested in my goofy faces! He's just precious and your big boys are such adorable big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics of all of your precious boys! Levi is a big little guy...and what's funny is that at that age Nathanael was almost that size! Of course I agree with you about kissing those cheeks. I STILL love to kiss the cheeks of my boys as much as possible. :)

    Oh, and congrats on the work on your laundry room - looks like it belongs in a magazine! Did you grow two more arms to get all that done while taking care of a baby?! ;)

    Bree

    ReplyDelete