Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Eh. My Oh My What a Wonderful Day"

 Last weekend was a great weekend for me!!  So I am singing "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" out loud!  Despite being sick, we went garage saling (our favorite sport), had a 3.5 hour date night, installed two windows, processed 30 pounds of chicken, cooked two gourmet meals, played with my kids tons, and installed two "new" cabinets in my laundry room!

Having cabinets in there is a dream come true.  We keep our dogs in there too, and our pooches are very dusty and cover everything in dirt.  Yuck.  For only $30 dollars, Michael did a laundry room make over.  Yes, we found two beautiful enormous cabinets at a garage sale and bought them right up.  (Thanks Amy!)

And yes, I plan on keeping my laundry room this clean and organized every day! :-) Thanks to my new Simplify My Life skills.

3 comments: