Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Independence Day!





We had a great holiday weekend.  We played hard, worked hard, and ate GOOD!  Michael and I built another raised garden and planted three apple trees and two blueberry bushes. The kids enjoyed fireworks and staying up late.  Here's some pictures as of late.


Joel and Levi hanging out.

Levi was smiling and giggling like crazy, so I tried to capture it with the camera. 

 
I got it here.  This is a huge, belly shaking, toss your head back, and pee in your pants LAUGH!
This is supper.   I am so thrilled to be eating stuff out of our garden.  I made homemade salsa with the peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro from our garden!  It was DELICIOUS!!   And the stuffed peppers are home grown too.

No comments:

Post a Comment