Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Levi at 4 months



 
Today Levi had his four month check up.  I adore my very seasoned pediatrician and the funny comments he makes.  Today he said that he predicts that Levi will be a super athlete with his huge frame and advanced physical developments.  Levi is a whopping 20 pounds at four months and is tall for his age as well.  Despite his extreme weight, he is bearing weight on his legs and can move about the room as he pleases which shocked the doc.  Heavy babies tend to not have the abilities to move as much as Levi.  Only time will tell.  One thing is for sure, that boy is going to eat A LOT. 

For that reason and that fact that I love gardening, I am attempting to learn how to grow a vegetable garden and preserve foods.  Today I preserved twenty of my latest tomatoes by de-skinning and freezing.  It only took a few minutes to put these up for the fall.  I'm planning to make soups, chili, and spaghetti sauce with these!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment