Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Big Babies

The other day, the boys were playing in Levi's room, and it got strangely quiet.  I peeked in to find Clark and Joel inside Levi's crib with pacifiers in their mouths!  They were playing like they were babies.  As I smiled back at them to assure them I understood and approved of their play, tears started pooling in my eyes. 

Wasn't it yesterday that I would sneak in and watch Clark sleep in this very crib with his bottom poking up and  his blanket held tight in his tiny hand?  Wasn't it just moments ago, that I would rock Joel asleep and lay him down milk drunk?  Just for a minute, I sat down and watched my boys act like babies and remembered that just yesterday they were my babies.   



No comments:

Post a Comment