Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Best June of My Life!


That's a pretty bold statement I know, but I have to be honest and say I have never been more blessed than today!  I have so much to praise God for.  Here's some pictures of my blessings in the month of June!!

My boys love playing together.  Here's Levi trying to get on the action too!  15 months and nothing stops him.  His favorite activity: dancing on top of the kitchen table when no one is looking. Oh and eating everything on the table while dancing!

 
 My Joel: independent, exploring, helping, so sweet!


 Here are the two big ones working together.  Clark and Joel have a very special relationship so far!  I pray Levi will be included that in tight bond.  I know he'll push his way in if he must. 

 Mister Smiley!!

Levi taking the bribe

 We are now on the homeschooling journey!!  We started year round school this month.  So Clark is officially a kindergartener!!  We take it very seriously as you can see with Clark learning at the table without his clothes!!  :-)  Levi loves to help by taking  Clark's papers, scissors, crayons, etc and running away with them.  I try to bribe Levi with food to give us some time to work.   



 Joel wants to be part of the fun too!!
I love the serious concentration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment