Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Half of a Bag of Chocolate Chips and a Path of Destruction Later

A view from above



What am I talking about??  LEVI!!!! He is officially my little tornado this week.  The big boys were in VBS from 9-1.  Levi didn't know what to do with himself, so he decided to pull the house down with his bare hands. 

For example this morning only,  I needed to write a couple of emails.  While I was doing that, this is what Levi was doing:

  • grabbed my mouse and clicked send to an email that should not have been sent out (for the second time this week), 
  • broke some decorations, 
  • pulled out every single item from the kitchen cabinets, 
  • ran with scissors, 
  • ate glue, 
  • got on top of the kitchen table 20 plus times,
  •  stuck a spoon in the printer, 
  • poured a box of cereal on the floor and crushed the cereal with his feet,
  •  pulled out all the paper from the printer and scattered it across the house, 
  • yanked and ran with all my important documents,
  • poured water on the floor, fell, and hit his head
  • threw all the dirty dishes and toys into the sink (I expect to find broken glasses and plates later)
  • ate a half a bag of chocolate chips AFTER ALL THE ABOVE FUN!!!! I stepped away to go to the bathroom and run upstairs for something, and I came back to an empty bag of chocolate chips and a  Levi grinning ear to chocolate covered ear

I can't even imagine what the afternoon will hold with all that sugar and caffeine in his system.  


Life with boys is full of joys!!!


Can I come to your house next??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment