Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I saw the idea to take pictures with letters on Pinterest, so I went to Hobby Lobby and borrowed their letters for some cute shots.  I bought a cute frame, and I put the pictures in the frame.
 With the extra photos, I made a super simple card for dad!


Again this is another idea from Pinterest, but I modified.
This is so meaningful to me as it captures our little family's hands touching each others.




I might be a little overkilling it, but I do have my children's dad and my extra babysitting buddy's dad plus granddads to love on this Father's Day. So for extra fun, we made lion cards that says,
 "I am full of pride that you are my Daddy.  You are my "mane" man."

I cut the card so the mouth pops out when open. 
 The boys finger painted their cards and put on the googly eyes. 

I have plans for some serious cooking and eating this weekend per Michael's request. 
I hope he feels very loved and appreciated. 
He is such a great father, leader, and husband.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads!!


No comments:

Post a Comment