Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What Is Success?? And a few cute photos

I love finding good quotes.  Here's one that I found a long time ago.  Warning: It is a little radical which I love.

Taken from Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson page 105

" If we teach our children through our actions or instruction, even subtly that being successful in this world is somehow a measure of their importance and success, then we will miss the point of all the Lord's teachings.  We are given one chance to live on earth, and the one true measure of our success will be our faith, our faithfulness, and our obedience.  If they live with eternity in their eyes, they can live with hope no matter what happens in this life."

I hope that I am able to teach this truth to my boys and build them up in the strength of the Lord. 
Pray for me. 



My boys and their affinity to things with wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment